Thursday, August 26, 2010

August 2010 Favorite Beauty Products

Here are my favorite beauty products from August 2010...

Click the link below to watch my August 2010 Favorite Beauty Products video:

enjoy...
(:

 
FlorMar Lipstick - Matte #90
3.50€


Essence Lipstick - Sparkling Romance
Approx. 3€


Essence Mineral Powder Blush 2 in 1 - Almost Famous
Approx. 3€


Essence Multi Action Mascara - Black
Approx. 3€


Essence Nail Polish Remover Pen
Approx. 3€


China Glaze Nail Polish - Sultry
Approx. $5


OPI Nail Polish - Get Me To The Taj On Time
Approx. $8


Wearing the mascara, blusher and essence lipstick.



What were your favorite products for August 2010?

Besos from Spain!
Liz
xx

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty.. love the lashes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really love the blush, can you check my blog out. it would mean the world to me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liz, I got today the Essence lipstick in Sparkling Romance (and the other day the one in Glamour Queen)! :)) I totally blame you for these 2, but they are so good quality - you were right, thanks for recommending! :)

    Poli

    ReplyDelete