Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Simple, No Fuss Make Up

Ever just want that simple, no fuss look with your make up?
In the summer time, I enjoy wearing minimal make up and really letting my natural beauty shine through.

This make up look is great for occasions and activities where there is no need to spend hours in front of your make up mirror.

...lunch with family or old friends
...beach trip
...exercise class
...date with your hubby
...movie theater

Click the link below to view this make up tutorial step by step w/ me.
(;





PRODUCTS

FACE
Victoria's Secret Bare Bronze Face Tint - Rose Glow
Coastal Scents Camo Quad - Medium
Basic Pressed Powder - Mosaic
Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder - Light
Bronzingold by Deliplus
Cover Girl Blusher - Plumbery Glow

BROWS
Milani Brow Fix Brow Kit - Light
Maybelline Great Lash Mascara - Clear

EYES
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Chreasy Duo Eyeshadow - Ombretto (copper color)
Urban Decay 24/7 Liner - Zero
Coastal Scents Gel Liner - Silk White
Maybelline Volume Express Mascara - Black

LIPS
Prestige Lip Liner - Baby
H&M Lip Gloss - Tangerine Punch



What do you all think of this look?
Do you all like to wear minimal make up in the summer as well?

Besos from Spain!
xx
Liz

6 comments:

  1. Very beautiful. Simple and fresh looking. Because of my skin I have to still wear full coverage foundation but I have been mixing it with Benefit's You Rebel lite to make it a little more sheer and glowing. I've def been wearing less eye makeup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love minimal make up for summer! Less is more, it's a phrase that is definitely true when it comes to summer make up!
    I haven't seen your tutorial yet, but now I'm so curious to check it out!
    I just bought a mosaic pressed powder by basic today, a few hours ago lol. I was thinking about ways to use it! I'm so curious to see how it works for you! It was really inexpensive& I had a really positive experience with the basic brand! I usually get mine from Schlecker drugstores! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutley! if feels better to look more natural in the summer time. I like using bronzng powder and a light pinkish colour on my cheeks. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @LabelSnob Thanks so much!! I just haven´t been able to bring myself to wear liquid foundation this summer!! lol! :p

    @ButterflyPrincess Hey Sonja! My lighting isn´t the best in this tutorial but I´m working on it! (; These photos do my justice! I really like the Basic pressed powder in mosaic! I think you will too, especially for the price! I´ve had good luck with the Basic brand too. I stopped by Schlecker last night and picked up a gloss and lipstick from Essence - new loves! xoxo

    @Frida I agree! I am the same! I like to use a little concealer, bronzer and blush and I´m good to go skin wise! (; xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great skin!!! Love the look

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey

    Just found your blog. If you have a chance, please check out my blog. I am having a giveaway for 6 M.A.C products. It ends on Wednesday.

    http://funnyfacebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete