Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Outfit Of The Day

13th July 2010




Here is my look for today.
A grey and black leopard print pencil skirt paired with a short sleeve, V-neck, cranberry top.
With long pearl stranded necklaces and single silver drop beaded earrings and an elegant leather, kitten heel sandal complete this look.


Professional Look w/ Pencil Skirt
Short Sleeve, V-neck, Cranberry Top - Old Navy
Black and Grey Leopard Print Pencil Skirt - Forever 21
Black, Silver Buckle, Kitten Heel Sandals - DSW
Double Silver and Pink Pearl Stranded Necklace - Light Years
Single Stranded Pearl Necklace - Gift from my MIL (:
Single Beaded Silver Drop Earrings - Gift from my MIL (:

Do you like this look?

Besos from Spain!
Liz

14 comments:

  1. I like this look long time! The top looks hot pink in the photo and goes fab with the skirt!
    Kat x Click&Make-Up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfit!! It looks wonderful on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you look so amazing Liz like a celebrity! I love the skirt. How tall are you by the way?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look, Liz!!! You are gorgeous and i love your blogs and videos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely... that color looks amazing on you! Such a cute outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Kat O Thanks, hun!! (: xoxo

    @Emma Thanks, Emma! (:

    @mango9 Aha! I don't know about that but thanks!! I am 5ft 7inches, 170cm! (:

    @Vicky Thanks so much for your sweet words and support! (:

    @Sarah Bella Thanks, Sarah! (: xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Your husband is a lucky man!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the look and the combinations colors

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it!!! The colour combo looks great on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Liz! This is Irene I have a blog now hehe :)

    Once again, Love love the outfit! You are as gorgeous and classy as it can get :)

    xoxo,
    Irene

    http://irene-bebeautyforward.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks girls!!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  12. great outfit :) love the skirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. absolutely gorge!! besos :))

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just found you on you tube and now have your blog in my reader. You do such a FABULOUS job on your you tube videos. I also just sent your a request through Twitter (@inevergrewup) I would love to feature you on my site in August if you have time! My email is inevergrewup@gmail.com if you are interested.

    -Vanessa

    ReplyDelete