Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A New Addition To The Family! :D

In case you haven’t watched my latest You Tube video, “A New Addition To The Family & My Live Radio Show”, I will fill you in about our new little girl! (: NO, I did not have a baby over night and I have no plans of doing that anytime soon! Aha!

As many of you know, my husband likes to run and does so about six times a week. Well, last Sunday he went out for his usual trial run and saw three dogs in the woods. He stopped, as he has a soft spot in his heart for lost dogs. There was one large dog, a medium sized one and a tiny one. As he slowly approached the dogs the two bigger dogs walked away but the tiny one laid down on the ground as if she wanted Arturo to pick her up.

Long story short, it looks like we are keeping her!! (:

Here are a few photos for you all to view and enjoy!

<3

Liz & Dolça


11 comments:

  1. I like your puppy!!she is so cute...kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww is that a miniature schauzer? so cute! I have one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Rebecca Thanks! (:
    @BlogHera Thanks!! Kisses!
    @Aubrey I´m not sure because we just rescued her! She really looks like it though...

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful that you are giving her a loving home! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohmigod!!! She is soooo adorable! I want to squeeze her!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love her! She's like a mix of two of my dogs, she seems very sweet! I hope you get to keep her but at the same time I'm hoping whoever (if anybody) misses her, will find her. I'm sure you'll take good care of her though ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is SO precious! I am so happy y'all are giving her a good home!! :) Y'all have such big hearts :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sooo cut, I the dog :)))

    http://minnja.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. absolutely adorable puppy.(:

    ReplyDelete