Wednesday, July 14, 2010

FACE OF THE DAY

13th July 2010






I decided to go for a soft grey with a pop of cranberry for my look today. I was inspired by my outfit today that consists of a leopard print grey and black pencil skirt that I paried with a short sleeve, low V-neck cranberry top.
I am planning to also do a blog post about my OOTD. (:

What I used in this look...

FACE:
Victoria's Secret Bare Bronze Illuminating Face Tint - Rose Glow
Coastal Scents Camo Quad - Medium
Basic Pressed Powder - Mosaik
Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder - Light
Deliplus Bronzingold Powder
Sigma Blusher - Some Girls
Sigma Highlighter - Moon Light Mile

BROWS:
Milani Brow Fix Brow Kit - Light
Maybelline Great Lask Mascara - Clear

EYES:
UDPP
Coastal Scents Metal Mania Palette
UD 24/7 Liner - Zero
Maybelline Volume Express Mascara - Black

LIPS:
Ulta Lipstick - Nude Shimmer
Bobbi Brown Shimmer Lip Gloss - Rose Sugar

Do you like this look?
(:

Besos from Spain!
Liz

5 comments:

  1. you are very beautiful but with a lighter blond you would look stunning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your lashes look amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love it! your face is glowing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like I've said before earlier today when I saw your new pic, I love this look! :)
    Yes, definitely, do the OOTD! I'm waiting impatiently for it! Besos

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Alexandra Thanks! I actually just went blonder! Last year I was almost platimun and then last fall/winter I decided to go more natural. But I'm loving the more blonde look for summer! (: xoxo

    @Ashley! Thanks! I use LiLash! (:

    @Tiziana Thanks, love! (: xoxo

    @Sonja Thanks so much, Sonja!! Aha, I just posted the OOTD video and my blog is up too! Besitos!

    ReplyDelete