Sunday, June 27, 2010

Smoked Out Green - Requested!





PRODUCTS:

FACE:
BASIC STAY MATTE FOUNDATION - LIGHT
COASTAL SCENTS CONCEALER CAMO QUAD - COLOR CORRECTOR & MEDIUM
MAKE UP FOREVERHD POWDER
BARE ESCENTUALS - FAUX TAN
DELIPLUS BRONZINGOLD POWDER
MAC - FLEURRY

BROWS:
MILANI BROW FIX BROW KIT - LIGHT
MAYBELLINE GREAT LASH MASCARA - CLEAR

EYES:
UDPP
ELF CREAM E/S DUO - OLIVE
MAYBELLINE E/S DUO - IRISH MINT
MAC E/S - VANILLA
KIKO E/S - #18
URBAN DECAY 24/7 LINER - ZERO
URBAN DECAY 24/7 LINER - STASH
MAYBELLINE VOLUME EXPRESS MASCARA - BLACK

LIPS:
BASIC LIPSTICK - CHAMPAGNE
H&M TANGERINE PUNCH LIP GLOSS

What do you all think of this look?

Besos!
(;
Liz


8 comments:

  1. Anonymous27.6.10

    Looks great, Liz! Hope you had a great Sunday!
    Besos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the green, very smokey and nice!

    Looking pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you have the longest lashes.. so pretty! :D
    The green looks really beautifully glowy.. I'm pretty sure I'll try to duplicate this look sooner or later.
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very lovely green look. Watching your video's makes me very excited about summer, it always seems to lovely and warm and the palm trees in the window reflection are just awesome :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Liz! I'm so glad to have found your blog - I love your You Tube videos - I'm so glad you reuploaded your salad dressing recipe - but the link to your salad ingredients isn't working - is there somewhere else I can find what you put in it?
    I just became your newest follower! I also have a blog about beauty, if you're interested it's: Click&Make-Up!

    Looking forward to more of your posts =)
    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous look!! It really suits you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that you use a combination of high end and drugstore makeup in your tutorials :) This look is amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete