Saturday, June 19, 2010

Coastal Scents Haul & Review (& cont' of May Favs)

In case you haven't watched my video review on these products, I will inform you that I LOVE all of these products from Coastal Scents which is really rare for me! I'm usually super picky and disappointed with make up but that is not the case with these products! It's quite the opposite; I've used ATLEAST one of these products every single day since I received them in the end of May.

Have you all tried any of these products? What do you think?


Concealer Camo Quads - Light, Medium, Color Corrector - $7.95 each


88 Metal Mania Palette - $24.95


Gel Liners - Exotic, Boom Boom, Silk White, Deep Plum, True Black - $6.95 each


Lip Gloss Smacks - Oasis, Coral Funk, Pep Pink - $5.95 each



Besos from Spain!
Liz
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment