Monday, May 17, 2010

Soft Smokey Purple Look

Let me know if you like my earrings; I made them!
(;


PRODUCTS

FACE:
DELIPLUS FLUID FOUNDATION - CARAMELO 04
BENEFIT BO-ING CONCEALER - 01
MAKE UP FOREVER CONCEALER PALETTE - NO.01
DELIPLUS PRESSED POWDER - CHAMPAGNE
DELIPLUS BRONZINGOLD POWDER
SIGMA BLUSH - SOME GIRLS
SIGMA HIGHLIGHTER - MOON LIGHT MILE

BROWS:
MILANI BROW FIX BROW KIT - LIGHT
MAYBELLINE GREAT LASH MASCARA - CLEAR

EYES:
URBAN DECAY PRIMER POTION
MAC - VANILLA
MAC - SHALE
MAC - SKETCH
MAC- CARBON
ULTA - CASHMERE
URBAN DECAY 24/7 EYELINER - 1999
URBAN DECAY 24/7 EYELINER - ZERO
BASIC SO BIG MASCARA - BLACK

LIPS:
BASIC LIPSTICK - CHAMPAGNE
NYX MEGA SHINE LIP GLOSS - FRENCH KISS

BRUSHES:
SIGMA

BESOS FROM SPAIN!
LIZ
<3

8 comments:

  1. Loveee this look ! ;)
    Since 2 weeks ago i follow your youtube channel, i'm in love with your videos, believe me, you are now my best guru :)
    I really like that now u live in Spain.
    Im spanish :D .. and i hope to move in usa to live there when i'll be older i think it will be a very good chance for me to grow as a person :)
    If u need help about something in spain, like where u can find things, or if a brand that u didnt know before is it good or not, ask me, i'll help you the best that i can ! You have now other inet friend ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. alsoo i likee your earings ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Rocio Awe, you are so sweet! Thank you so much for your kind words - they really mean a lot to me! I am glad that you are enjoying my videos and blog! I LOVE Spain!! :D That's so cool that you want to move to the USA! Good luck! You will have so much fun and learn so much! Your english is great, btw! (: Besos, guapa!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Purple is my favourite colour!I will try this look, it's beautiful!
    I also like your earrings, can you show us how you made them?

    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous look Liz! Don't you just love Shale e/s? I know I do ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. @BlogHera Let me know if you like this look on yourself! (: I will try to do a jewelry making video when I can! (: Besos!

    @lake breeze Thank you! (:

    @Dutchess Roz Thanks, Roz! I LOVE Shale! This look would look gorgeous on you as well! Besos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the earrings! I just recently found your youtube channel while searching for clean eating tips. I absolutely love your eye make-up, your gorgeous! I will def be following your blog now too! Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete