Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My Gift Swap with Sonja

Thanks to the You Tube community, I have had the pleasure of getting to know the lovely Sonja who also posts videos containing beauty, make up, fashion and more personal topics.

Visit her channel:

To view more of Sonja's hand made jewelry, visit her blog:



Here are some photos of the beautiful gifts she sent me...

Cute, hand written note


Hand Made Gold Chain Necklace with Amber colored Beads


Hand Made Pale Pink and Lilac Beaded Earrings


Kiko Sphere Eyeshadows and Chresy Double Eyeshadow





H&M Lip Glosses in Tangerine Punch & Moonstruck in Mustique
Kiko Nail Polish #298


She also sent me this beautiful red and black pook-a-dot scarf.

I LOVE everything!

THANK YOU, Sonja!

Besos from Spain!
Liz

1 comment:

  1. Lovely blogpost! It's nice to see that you're enjoying the goodies that I picked out for you with joy! :)
    I'll upload a video& a blogpost on our swap today! yeay
    Besos guapa, nos sentimos xoxo

    ReplyDelete