Monday, May 10, 2010

Make Up Look From My April Favorites Video

My make up look from my April 2010 Favorites Video


After posting my April 2010 Favorite Products Video, so many of you requested that I do a tutorial on this make up look. Thank you all for your kind words about this look! (:
Here's a few pictures and the list of products I used. I am planning on filming a tutorial for you all as well!
Enjoy!

PRODUCTS:

FACE:
Basic Hydro Matte Foundation - Light
Benefit Bo-Ing Concealer - 01
Make Up Forever Concealer Palette - No.1
Deliplus Pressed Powder - Champagne
Bare Escentuals - Faux Tan
MAC Blush - Fleurry
MAC Mineralized Skin Finish - Red Head

BROWS:
Milani Brow Fix Brow Kit - Light
Maybelline Great Lash Mascara - Clear

EYES:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC - Cranberry
MAC - Vanilla
NYX - Taupe
MAC - Go
Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner - Zero
Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner - 1999
Maybelline Great Lash Mascara - Black

LIPS:
Lip Infusion - Clear
MAC - Her Fancy
MAC Lip Glass - Prize Petal

Besos from Spain!
Liz

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous look Liz! Still need to buy Cranberry, its been on my wish list for sooo long! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Roz! I want to buy Sable now that I've seen how beautiful it is on you!! (: Oh and the list goes on... @Dutchess Roz

    ReplyDelete