Thursday, May 20, 2010

How I Keep My Teeth White & TIPS

I often get asked how I maintain my white smile. For those of you who do not know, I worked as a pediatric dental assistant for about two years in the states before moving to Spain.

Here are a few simple steps I follow to help keep my teeth looking white.

1) Use a whitening toothpaste and brush after each meal & snack.
2) FLOSS! This can be a hard habit to create but it is SO important! Floss your teeth each night before bed.
3) Drink water throughout the day to help keep your teeth clean.
4) Use a whitening system such as Crest White Strips



What do you all do to keep your smile looking sparkling white?

Besos from Spain!
Liz

6 comments:

  1. hi liz,
    i have a problem with floss: i have a permanent retainer behind my teeth, so that they stay in place. because of this, it is not possible to use floss between my front-teeth. do you have any tips how i clean those places??
    best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to start using a whitener. I've stopped drinking coffee, which is another tip you can add as they can stain your teeth. Cigarettes are really bad too.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hallo i´m from Spain an i have seen you live in Spain too, could you tell me where did you bought the Crest White Strips? thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. The tooth paste name is so straight to the point. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tips! I love Crest White Strips, but it's important to take care of your teeth besides just whitening them. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nothing beats my Knoxville pediatric orthodontist’s advice! Just came from his clinic with my nine-year-old. And I totally agree with your 4 major points! And I am also happy that my son is following his Knoxville pediatric dentist’s flossing reminders. He had a hard time following this thing because the floss kept on tangling on his fingers. But with proper guidance and practice, he just learned flossing!

    ReplyDelete