Tuesday, May 18, 2010

"FOTD" or "Face Of The Day"

Here's my FOTD...
Hope you enjoy!
(:


PRODUCTS:

FACE:
Basic Hydro Matte Foundation - Light
Benefit Bo-Ing Concealer - 01
Make Up Forever Concealer Palette - No.01
Deliplus Pressed Powder - Champagne
Bare Escentuals - Faux Tan
Cover Girl Blush - Plumberry Glow

BROWS:
Milani Brow Fix Brow Kit
Maybelline Great Lash Mascara - Clear

EYES:
Urban Decay Primer Potion (UDPP)
MAC - Gleam
MAC - Vanilla
NYX - Taupe
MAC - Espresso
Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner - Sepia Ink
Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner - Bourbon
Basic So Big Mascara - Black

LIPS:
Basic Lipstick - Pink

Besos from Spain!
Liz
<3

4 comments:

  1. Hey lovely! You look beautiful! I love the lipstick and the necklace is precious!
    Where in Spain are you living? I am from Spain myself :)
    http://catanyasthings.blogspot.com/
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Catanya Hello!! Thanks for your sweet words! I live in Costa Brava, how about you? I am going to check out your blog now! (:
    Besos!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I am from Asturias! Thanks a lot for the following!! XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my favorite looks that you have done so far!

    ReplyDelete