Saturday, May 15, 2010

A BIG Thank You and Birthday Haul

THANK YOU ALL so much for all the happy birthday wishes!! (:

It has been requested that I show what I received for me birthday so...

...in no particular order...

Bracelets from a Client

Soft Green Scarf with Brown and Neutral Beading from my MIL

Beige Purse/Clutch w/ Interior Purple Flower Detailing from my MIL

Purple/Lilac Ruffle Tank Top from my MIL

"A Kiwi on the Costa Brave" book by Jonathan Stark from my Hubby

Flower Arrangement from a Family Friend

Flower Arrangement from Cati who works with us in the salon


It was very much requested to show you all what I got for my birthday. My no means am I trying to brag about the gifts I was graciously given!

My husband is also going to buy me a new camera so that I can film videos that require more movement better. Stay tunned!
(:

Hope you all enjoyed!

Besos from Spain!
Liz
<3

3 comments:

  1. Ai, I missed your birthday, damn. So.. Happy belated birthday! :-*

    You got really pretty stuff, and Im glad you had such a great day! :D

    xoxo
    YT flexiplnt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley16.5.10

    Happy Birthday!
    I love love love love love love that bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you had a lovely birthday! xx

    ReplyDelete