Wednesday, April 07, 2010

TIP - HOW TO BE & STAY TRIM

Spring has approached us with her wonderful presence but that also means that beach & bikini season are about to strike! If you are like me, I go into "bikini mindset" mode. “Bikini mindset” is me constantly picturing myself in my favorite bikini and thinking about if I'm happy in terms of where my body is currently at. Mind you, being healthy is ALWAYS more important than the number on the scale or someone's physique but come on… we all want to look good in a bikini!

Here are some tips to help you be or stay trim.

MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL:
#1 (& most important) - Eat healthy, CONSISTANTLY!
#2 - Sit down & plan out your meals for that day or the upcoming week.
#3 - Prepare as much as possible, ahead of time.
#4 - When on the go be prepared with healthy food & water. Having a cooler with you is a great option when you’re busy and you don’t have time to drop everything to sit down and eat.

Yes, I know... it's not the latest from Gucci BUT a cooler similar to this WILL help you stay on track in terms of your healthy eating! Being overweight has & NEVER will be trendy but being fit & healthy ALWAYS will! (:

Besos from Spain!
Liz

3 comments:

  1. Ofelia8.4.10

    Got any tips on what to eat when cravings come at night?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holaa,liz, Just finished your YT videos..I like your advise and suggections. Very agrred on the primary requiremnt on eat healthy.Im recently really into organic food, do you?

    Have great day luv

    Yi from http://thestyleofneighborhood.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post! I used to feel crazy for planning out my meals and using a calorie counter book lol, but it makes me feel SO much better to know other women out there do it too! Thank you so much for sharing-I love your youtube vids-you are GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete