Thursday, April 29, 2010

I couldn't say no...

These lovely pastries are from a client who simply would not take no for an answer. She came in for a haircut and told us she wanted to bring us something from the bakery. As you know, I try my best to eat healthy and my husband does the same. We are both very active and exercise regularly. Well, this client was not excpeting no from us! Since we would not tell her anything we liked, she took it upon herself to pick out these lovely delights below.

What can I say? These are photo & blog worthy!

How could we say no? How could we say no to this sweet women who wanted to give us something from her heart? After peaking into the pastry bag, I couldn't say no to these yummy delights either! I gave in and my taste buds thanked me!
One day is one day... and tomorrow is another!
(:

You all who are trying to eat healthy and exercise along with me, don't forget to let loose every now and then and indulge in something delicious!

Besos from Spain!
Liz

7 comments:

  1. I'm hungry and these cakes are... i have no words to describe them!;)

    I like your blog!!take a look at mine http://bloghera-hera.blogspot.com/

    kisses from Spain too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just have to say this again! YUMMMMM haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for viewing & commenting, gals!! I will definitely check out your blog! (: Besos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmmm... chocolate dipped pasteries.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I try them to, are so good with coffe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, they are to die for @HaulBlog!!!
    With coffee is the way to go @Make up by Claudia!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous2.5.10

    hahaha my grandma that lives in spain has the same plates as you! :)

    ReplyDelete