Monday, March 15, 2010

WHEN THE POWER GOES OUT...

When the power goes out - what else is there to do besides play with makeup? I mean I could have been outside shoveling the snow but my husband was doing such a good job that I didn't want to interfer. So... I opened up my makeup collection and looked for products that I had not touched in a while. I was feeling creative and decided to create a look out of the ordinary (for me). I flipped through my personal makeup inspiration book and decided on sultry greens with a soft berry lip. Oh, and air dried tousled hair.


My YouTube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/LizYArtur

View this make up tutorial:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zzz9FwKOVkA

“WHEN THE POWER GOES OUT...”


PRODUCTS USED IN THIS TUTORIAL:
FACE:
BOBBI BROWN FOUNDATION STICK – BEIGE
BENEFIT BOING CONCEALER – 01
MUFE CONCEALER PALETTE – N.1
MUFE HD TRANSLUCENT POWDER
BOBBI BROWN BRONZING POWDER – LIGHT
MAC MSF – REDHEAD
BROWS:
MILANI BROW FIX BROW KIT – LIGHT
MAYBELLINE GREAT LASH MASCARA – CLEAR
EYES:
UDPP
ELF CREAM E/S – OILVE
COASTAL SCENTS 88 MATTE PALETTE
COASTAL SCENTS LOOSE E/S – SQEEZE ME
MONTSERATE FAJARDO – 39
MILANI BROW FIX BROW KIT (HILIGHT COLOR)
RIMMEL KOHL EYE PENCIL – BLACK GOLD
MAYBELLINE GREAT LASH MASCARA – BLACK
LIPS:
BOBBI BROWN SHIMMER LIP GLOSS – ROSE SUGAR

WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK OF GREEN ON THE EYES?

3 comments:

  1. I think green in beautiful, when worn in moderation!!

    http://cupcakesofsilk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! Thanks for commenting, Hope! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashley19.3.10

    I think it's a gorgeous look, but also on the bold side. I'm such a neutral junkie that I've never worked up the nerve to try it. I actually own the same elf cream e/s that you used, but have never even used it! I might have to give it a go now.

    ReplyDelete