Friday, March 12, 2010

WHAT I EAT...

I get so many questions in “real” life and on You Tube about the foods that I eat. If you watch my You Tube videos, you know that I often talk about the benefits of eating healthy, good quality foods. Recently, I have also embarked on an experiment with eliminating gluten from my diet.


MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
http://www.youtube.com/user/LizYArtur

VIEW THIS VIDEO:
"WHAT I EAT..."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEE5InmsZew

 
Here’s a sneak peak at some of the food that I enjoy to eat.

Enjoy and bon appétit!

I DRINK NO LESS THAN 2.5L OF WATER DAILY

MEAL 1 - .5L WATER, CAPPUCCINO, ONE EGG, YOGURT, ½ BANANA, STRAWBERRIES

MEAL 2 – .5L WATER, TWO RICE CAKES
(IF I’M HUNGRY)
MEAL 3 - .5L WATER, SALAD, ½ CHICKEN BREAST W/ GARLIC, OLIVES

MEAL 4 – .5L WATER, FRUIT & YOGURT
(IF I’M HUNGRY)

MEAL 5 - .5L WATER, SALMON W/ GARLIC, ZUCCINNI, TOMATOES

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! Thanks for posting this Liz, helps a lot :) My How to Eat, Move and be Healthy book came in the mail. Paul is amazing. I'm learning so much. I also got the Metabolic Typing book by William Wolcott and also The Power of 4 by Paula Owens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi:)
    Just came across your blogg, and now i am a follower...
    I am trying to live on a gluten free diet as well...thanks for the inspiration.

    I will now do it seriously again:)
    Have a smashing day - SP

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Princess of many sorts!
    Thanks for following! & good luck with your gluten free diet! The first few days are the most difficult but now it´s super easy because it´s become a new habit! (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Katie!
    Aren´t those books amazing? I love learning about health and well being! Take care & besos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. StephanieLS29.4.10

    Hey Liz, I recently discovered your youtube channel and blog and I am obsessed with it.(in the most non creepy way, promise!) I come from a family that whos favorite thing in life, besides our family, is eating! Staying fit and healthy and beautiful is a big deal to me and I never really had someone I can great amazing advice from, until now! Please keep doing what your doing. It's amazing!

    ReplyDelete