Wednesday, March 10, 2010

SPRING NAIL POLISH

I’m always on the search for a great nail polish. This seems to be a never ending search for me. I have discovered so many great and affordable nail polishes, here in Spain. I bought this nail polish at a local boutique that carries all kinds of knickknacks for everything. The brand is Spring. It neither comes with a name or number to identify the color – my apologies. I guess that’s what I should expect from a .75€ nail polish, though. At the moment, I am very into “clean nails”; soft, pastel and neutral nail polish colors. Here is my latest discovery that I love.

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL:


SPRING NAIL POLISH

6 comments:

  1. Try barefoot in barcelona by OPI! So niceeee and neutral!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! Looks gorgeous and goes so well with your skin tone!

    I literally just did a post on peach colored clothes!

    http://cupcakesofsilk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. great colour sooo sweeeettt!!!!nice blog honey... i like it ;O)

    i follow you, i hope you follow me toooooo????

    i`m happy if you follow me toooo with bloglovin ;)

    KISS ;*)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will have to check that out, Lucelle! Thanks for the tip! (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Hope! Excited to check out your post! (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, ¨dressed to please¨! I´m going to your blog to follow you now! (:
    Besos!

    ReplyDelete