Wednesday, March 10, 2010

PROJECT 10 PAN - MY FIRST

I have known about Project 10 Pan for quite some time and always watched other beauty gurus videos on this topic. For some reason, I have never had an interest in doing a Project 10 Pan of my own, until recently. Before moving abroad, I stocked up on a few make up products because I wasn’t sure how easily I would be able to find them here, in Spain. I stocked up on my essentials so that I wouldn’t not need to buy make up for some time. There is also not a local Sephora right around the corner like there was when I lived in the States. With all this being said, I figured – why not do my first Project 10 Pan?

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL:

VIEW THIS VIDEO:
"PROJECT 10 PAN - MY FIRST!"


Here are my, carefully chosen, Project 10 Pan products.

ALL 10 ITEMS

ELIZABETH ARDEN HIGH SHINE LIP GLOSS

MAYBELLINE WET SHINE DIAMONDS LIPSTICK – 400 PINK CARATS

BOBBI BROWN LONG-WEAR GEL EYELINER – SEPIA INK 2

URBAN DECAY 24/7 EYE LINER – ZERO

BOBBI BROWN FOUNDATION STICK – BEIGE 3

BENEFIT BOI-ING CONCEALER – 01

BARE MINERALS FACE COLOR – FAUX TAN

BOBBI BROWN BRONZING POWDER - LIGHT 1
MAKE UP FOR EVER – HIGH DEFINITION POWDER

RIMMEL STAY MATTE PRESSED POWDER - SANSTORM

2 comments:

  1. The Stay Matte powder seems finished already...?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha! Yes, you are right! If you watch my YT video, you will see that there was product left but I finished it quickly and decided to do this blog post after I finished the Stay Matte powder! Good eye & thanks for keeping me on my toes! (: Besos!

    ReplyDelete