Sunday, March 21, 2010

FASHION TREND - RUFFLES - SPRING/SUMMER 2010


FASHION TREND – RUFFLES – SPRING/SUMMER 2010

MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL:

VIEW THIS VIDEO:


LOOK ONE

LILAC RUFFLED BLOUSE DRESS
T.J. MAX - $35

METALLIC GREY BEADED RIBBON BRACELET
SPAIN MARKET - €4
GREY SINGLE BEAD EARRINGS
GIFT FROM MY MIL – FREE (:

BLACK STILLETO HEELS
ALDO - $80



LOOK TWO

PURLE RUFFLED SLEEVLESS BLOUSE
BURLINGTON COAT FACTORY - $20

KAKHI FITTED DRESS PANTS
NAF NAF - €45

LILAC/PINK DOUBLE BEADED BRACELET
LIGHT YEARS - $10
GOLD RIPPLED DROP EARRINGS
EXPRESS - $ 20

MARY JANE WOODEN HEELS
NINE WEST - $80



LOOK THREE
WHITE RUFFLED BUTTON DOWN
BURLINGTON COAT FACTORY - $20

  SEVEN FOR ALL MAN KIND - BOY CUT DENIM JEANS

NORDSTROM - $130

 
OVER SIZED RHINESTONE HOOPS
CLAIRE’S ACCESSORIES - $4

SILVER RHINESTONE BRACELET

BOUTIQUE IN CARIBBEAN - $50

ANTONIO MIRO SQUARE FACED WATCH

JELERWY SHOP (GIRONA, SPAIN) - €250

BROWN STRAPPY SANDAL HEELS

ALDO - $70

4 comments:

  1. very pretty!! i have a sleeveless ruffle shirt like your purple one in a magenta pink and i can't wait until the weather gets warmer so i can wear it!! it's so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liz! I discover you channel few minutes ago and I see that you can't find Carmex in Spain. I'm from Spain to, I live in Barcelona and I use to buy the same Carmex as you use, you can find it at the Pharmacy. I you don't find them, let me know and I will send you some address.

    Besos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfits. I love ruffles too! :)
    http://itsacharmedlifeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. DeAnna - thanks so much! I love the top! (:

    Miss Make-up - Awe, you´re so sweet! I´ve heard I can find it in Corte Ingles, so I will have to check into that! Thanks so much & I will keep that in mind! (:

    Shelley - Thanks so much!! I will check out your blog! (:

    ReplyDelete