Friday, March 19, 2010

40 QUESTION BEAUTY TAG

40 QUESTION BEAUTY TAG:

My YouTube Channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/LizYArtur

VIEW THIS VIDEO:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_y39kUiflU



1) HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU WASH YOUR FACE A DAY?
Twice a day – in the morning & at night

2) WHAT SKIN TYPE DO YOU HAVE? NORMAL/COMBO/OILY
I have combo/oily. Oily in my T-zone.

3) WHAT IS YOUR CURRENT FACIAL WASH?
Deliplus Oil Free Facial Wash for Oily Skin

4) DO YOU EXFOILATE? FACE/BODY?
Yes, I exfoliate my face once to twice a week after using a facial mask. I exfoliate my body with a cloth in the shower.

5) WHAT BRAND DO YOU USE? EXFOILATER?
Deliplus Oil Free Exfoilater for Oily Skin

6) WHAT MOISTURIZER DO YOU USE?
FACE: Deliplus Oil Free Moisturizer for Oily Skin, Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream @ night & on dry spots
BODY: Alternate between Lubriderm Lotion for Normal/Dry Skin & Deliplus Bronzing Lotion

7) DO YOU HAVE FRECKLES? FACE/BODY?
I get freckles on my nose, forehead & shoulders in the summer when my tan comes back. But they disappear as my tan fades.

8) DO YOU USE EYE CREAM?
Yes, I’ve been using eye cream for the past year or two. I use Luxe Caviar by Deliplus.

9) DID OR DO YOU HAVE ACNE PRONE SKIN?
Yes, growing up I would have breakouts but now I rarely breakout. (Just because I’ve said that, I will wake up with a huge spot tomorrow!)

10) DID YOU EVER HAVE TO USE PROACTIV?
Yes, I did use proactiv and I liked it but have stopped using it since moving to Europe because I’ve started using other products that I like just as well.

11) WHAT FOUNDATION?
Completely depends on the occasion. I like MUFE HD foundation, Bobbi Brown Foundation Stick, Basic Matte Foundation, and then sometimes I don’t even wear foundation, just concealer.

12) WHAT CONCEALER?
MUFE Concealer palette & Benefits Bo-ing concealer

13) DO YOU KNOW YOUR UNDERTONE COLOR?
Yes. Yellow/golden undertone.

14) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF FAKE EYELASHES?
I like them. I really like the half lashes that sit on your outer corner. Very natural & very pretty.

15) DID YOU KNOW YOUR SUPPOSE TO CHANGE YOUR MASCARA EVERY THREE MONTHS?
Yes. I don’t think I’ve ever used one mascara for three months – I throw them out when they start to get dry.

16) WHAT TYPE OF MASCARA DO YOU USE?
Maybelline Great Lash Mascara – it’s my go to mascara – it’s so simple – you just can’t go wrong.

17) SEPHOR OR MAC?
I would have to say Sephora. I love MAC but I find myself shopping with Sephora so much more because of their variety. Sorry MAC.

18) DO YOU HAVE A MAC PRO CARD?
No, I do not. How do you get one?

19) WHAT MAKE UP TOOLS DO YOU USE WHEN APPLYING MAKE UP
I use my fingers, brushes, q-tips, eye lash curler, sponges… the basics.

20) DO YOU USE MAKE UP BASE PRIMER FOR THE EYES OR FACE?
Eyes – yes – UDPP. Face – again, depends on the occasion. I like MUFE HD primer – the transparent one.

21) WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE EYESHADOW COLOR OR SHADE?
If I had to pick one – Physicians Formula – Baked Sands Trio – the copper color. It’s like the color was made for me.

22) DO YOU USE PENCIL OR LIQUID EYELINER?
I like kohl pencil eyeliner & gel. Liquid tends to look very harsh on me – even in brown.

23) HOW OFTEN DO YOU POKE YOUR EYES WITH AN EYELINER PENCIL?
Never – mascaras a different story.

24) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF PIGMENT EYESHADOWS?
I’ve never really had a huge interest in them. I don’t know why…

25) DO YOU USE MINERAL MAKE UP?
I have bare minerals make up but rarely use it.

26) WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE LIPSTICK? LIPGLOSS?
Very hard question for me… I’m addicted to lip products.

27) WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BLUSH?
Honestly, I really like Milani’s blush in luminous. The color suits me very well.

28) DO YOU BUY YOUR MAKE UP ON EBAY?
No, but I’m thinking of buying Lilash on eBay. Any of you have experience with this?

29) DO YOU LIKE DRUGSTOR MAKE UP?
I do. I think sometimes it can be just as great as high end make up.

30) DO YOU GO TO A CCO?
Yes, when I can. I haven’t found one in Spain, though.

31) DID YOU EVER CONSIDER TAKING MAKE UP CLASSES?
I’ve taken one but honestly, every time I watch a makeup tutorial, it’s like taking a makeup course. There are no rules to makeup, its art.

32) ARE YOU CLUMSY PUTTING ON MAKE UP?
No, just mascara when I’m in a hurry.

33) NAME A MAKE UP CRIME THAT YOU HATE?
When people have dry skin to begin with and then layer tons of powder on their face – it ages you so much. Extremely oily skin – it’s hard to focus on anything else. Thick, clumpy eyelashes = spider eyelashes. Foundation color that is way too light.

34) DO YOU LIKE COLORFUL SHADES OF MAKE UP EYESHADOW, LIPSTICK OR NEUTRAL ONES?
I like colorful shades of makeup but not on me. I only wear colors that suit my skin tone and eye color which tend to be more neutrals. I might dabble into some purple, pinks or greens but it ends there.

35) WHICH CELEBRITY ALWAYS HAS GREAT MAKE UP?
Angelina Jolie, Jennifer Aniston (I know their rivals), Kim Kardashian, Rachel Bilson, Jennifer Lopez, Gwyneth Paltrow…

36) IF YOU COULD LEAVE THE HOUSE WITH ONE MAKE UP ITEM WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Mascara

37) WOULD YOU LIVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT MAKE UP ON?
Yes, I do every weekend when I’m out walking and running errands.

38) DO YOU THINK YOU LOOK GOOD WITHOUT MAKE UP ON?
Yes. I think there’s such beauty in a natural, clean face as well. I love to see women without makeup on – it shows confidence and that you are comfortable in your own skin. Obviously, I do look better with makeup on! (:
39) IN YOUR OPINION WHAT IS THE BEST MAKE UP LINE?
I could never name just one – I don’t think there is just one. There are so many great lines out there.
40) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF MAKE UP?
I love it. I always have and always will.

2 comments:

  1. LET'S MAKE A PROMO VIDEO OF THIS ?!@

    ReplyDelete
  2. put in some links here :
    http://w.videowap.tv/lizyartur/

    ReplyDelete